Speaker, State of Osun House of Assembly, Rt Hon. Timothy Owoeye today eulogises GovernorGboyega Oyetola for his commitment to the principle of separation of powers and for maintaining a good relationship between the Executive and the Legislative arms of Government.
Mr Speaker stated this while delivering his speech before the commencement of the screening exercise of the commissioners/special advisers nominees sent to the house by the Governor Mr Gboyega Oyetola.
He assured the people of the State that the lawmakers will conduct a thorough screening for the nominees for the betterment of the State of Osun.
The State House of Assembly was able to screened eight nominees which include former law makers and other professional individuals in their chosen fields. Those screened are as follows;
1. Hon. Oladoyin Folorunsho Bamisayemi from Ife-South local government.
2. Hon. Agubiade Nathaniel from Oriade local government
3. Mr. Adeniran Felix from Odo-otin local government
4. Mr Adebisi Obawale Senior from Ila local government
5. Mr. Solagbade Oladepo Atanda from Olorunda local government.
6. Mrs. Egbemode Olufunke from Odo-otin local government
7. Mrs. Ogunfolaju Christiana Olusola from Ayedaade local government
8. Mr. Oluremi Omowaye from Ilesa west local government
The speaker, Rt Hon. Timothy Owoeye further urged the nominees to see any portfolio given to them as an opportunity to contribute their quota to the development of the State of Osun and not an avenue to enrich themselves. The screening of other nominees continues on Wednesday the 2nd of October 2019.
Progressives e-Group. …………truly in support of good Governance.