1. There shall be 3 days lockdown extension, which takes effect from today Thursday, 30th April 2020 by 11.59pm till Sunday, 3rd May 2020. It is a continuum from the previous lockdown.
2. From Monday, 4th of May 2020, there shall be partial lockdown (movements) between 6am and 5pm from Monday to Thursday of every week (until otherwise) .
3. There shall be total lockdown from Thursday by 6 p.m through Friday, Saturday and Sunday of every week (until otherwise) .
4. Inter-state travels are forbidden and boundaries remain closed, except trucks carrying medicals, beverages, foods, petroleum, construction and agriculture supplies. These supply vehicles shall not carry more than 3 persons.
5. Intra-city commercial transportation will be permitted to work from Monday to Thursday every week from 6am to 5pm.
6. Commercial vehicles: buses and taxis, shall carry two passengers per row with each passenger sitting at the extreme end of the vehicle.
7. Commercial motorcycles (Okada) shall carry one passenger.
8. Tricycles shall carry not more than 2 passengers and no passenger in front.
9. The ban on public, religious, political and educational gatherings remains in force.
10. All major markets shall remain shut.
11. Movement of vehicle and persons is outlawed during the period of the curfew except for verified medical emergency cases and those on essential duties.
12. Officers and staff on Grade Level 12 and above, All Administrative Officers irrespective of grade levels, workers on essential services and those workers whose services may be required by the Accounting Officers are to report at their desks, from Monday to Thursday of every week at the usual working hours. They must adhere strictly to the protocols of the NCDC.
13. Citizens must observe protocols such as social distancing, hand-washing and wearing of masks at all times in public places. Defaulters shall be sanctioned accordingly.
14. Businesses are expected to provide liquid soap and running water and hand sanitisers, while supermarkets should not have more than 10 persons at any time in their store.
Osun a dara.